MU PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer

Post  HustleTime Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:38 pm

atm too much bless drop from archer compared to souls, i suggest balancing it out a bit

HustleTime

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty Re: Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer

Post  vitas75 Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

HustleTime wrote:atm too much bless drop from archer compared to souls, i suggest balancing it out a bit

then he should reduce the drop of boxes, why? becouse there would be no currecy for buying/selling items.

i do not aggree.

vitas75

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty agree

Post  mike Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 am

i agree being that most stopped playing here there are less and less jewels in game now sees like now u have to hunt all jewels before ppl had so many they could sell i think bless and souls should be worth same amount like make both drop evenly or atleast make souls drops alot more often and being that choas are veryneeded maybe sell them in npc or sell all fruits and take away creations:) just my opinion

mike

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty Re: Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer

Post  vitas75 Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:06 am

mike wrote:i agree being that most stopped playing here there are less and less jewels in game now sees like now u have to hunt all jewels before ppl had so many they could sell i think bless and souls should be worth same amount like make both drop evenly or atleast make souls drops alot more often and being that choas are veryneeded maybe sell them in npc or sell all fruits and take away creations:) just my opinion

b4 there wasnt joc in shop, its good, yes, fruits is better, but joc isnt too bad too Smile

and for jewels, i go hunt for 30mins and i get 40souls. thats good i think. well, in my oppinion, there should be less box drop and same soul/bless rate from archer.

Aswell there should be gem -> joh maker somewhere, not in refinery tower, reason - none is going to kt event, and i can't kill 10 K3 mobs alone.., i have rings, im calling ppls, but none is interested in going there.. I need to refine gems, but i cannot =/

vitas75

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty agree aswell

Post  mike Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm

i agree as well with the refinery i dont think it should be open full time but maybe a few day of the week or so cuz some ppl still like to do the event so maybe every 2 days open it for a day or something

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  ceVil Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:26 pm

We're went to kanturu event today, I didn't go there with my bk since it couldn't kill maya hands with combo. But if any SM is willing to go, let's do it.

ceVil

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: balance the bless/soul ratio from archer Empty ok

Post  mike Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:39 pm

im sm nova in guild ill join pt for it but still everynow and then just open free like for a day or so would be nice cuz since now the ppl who are on have to hunt every thing they have and harder to buy/sell things the joh rte has dropped alot would be nice for a few days to kinda pick it back up

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down