MU PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello adm !!!!

+2
gucio
diego10
6 posters

Go down

hello adm  !!!! Empty hello adm !!!!

Post  diego10 Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 pm

i need create 1 acc

diego10

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

hello adm  !!!! Empty Re: hello adm !!!!

Post  gucio Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm

guys, i dun know why, but my acc is deleted.
someone tell me why?

gucio

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

server had an rollback. we went ~6days back.

vitas75

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  marlon Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:52 pm

yes sserver had rollback again

WHY?Any funny pl who think he is cool delete database

now we see how they play,and i not help in cs when ppl call em hack

lets see ,there will no more hack ,cuz delete all in web for get hack again

Peace

plz send an pm if you need 1 acoount

need
accountname:
password:

marlon

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  p3t3rpl Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 pm

i need 2 acoutn and i send ur pm arledy
check it

redgard
peter

p3t3rpl

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:10 pm

marlon wrote:yes sserver had rollback again

WHY?Any funny pl who think he is cool delete database

now we see how they play,and i not help in cs when ppl call em hack

lets see ,there will no more hack ,cuz delete all in web for get hack again

Peace

This is how fags work. Play - got owned - ruin everyone's game.

edit: what up with my pm?

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  apachai Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 am

oh nice to hear that... when you blame every polish member to that... coz there was normal ppl from poland, you say "now we see how they play" so you think every polish member is hacker and destroy serwer if he got pwnt? you are wrong, there come ppl like Mast00 and his friend (guild SpamSquad) who made it, and they was in my ally, for that im mad to myself... there is a bit your foult because you didnt do with it anything when they start it (mean spam all time in /post) you should ban them on begining...

its not my serwer, there are your rules (no rules) but its no fair if you blame every polish mates to hax, when one of them destroy your serwer (something like in 2nd war, every jude was bad and should be burned...), and it was unfair when you deleted my guild SemperFi... there was realy nice ppl, most my friends from real life and from GMO, but i recruit few wrong ppl who after CS went to SpamSquad, because we didnt like them...

Now i can see you realy favorit Whatever guild like every1 said

Regrats, Apachai

apachai

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:14 am

apachai wrote:oh nice to hear that... when you blame every polish member to that... coz there was normal ppl from poland, you say "now we see how they play" so you think every polish member is hacker and destroy serwer if he got pwnt? you are wrong, there come ppl like Mast00 and his friend (guild SpamSquad) who made it, and they was in my ally, for that im mad to myself... there is a bit your foult because you didnt do with it anything when they start it (mean spam all time in /post) you should ban them on begining...

its not my serwer, there are your rules (no rules) but its no fair if you blame every polish mates to hax, when one of them destroy your serwer (something like in 2nd war, every jude was bad and should be burned...), and it was unfair when you deleted my guild SemperFi... there was realy nice ppl, most my friends from real life and from GMO, but i recruit few wrong ppl who after CS went to SpamSquad, because we didnt like them...

Now i can see you realy favorit Whatever guild like every1 said

Regrats, Apachai

you have to aggree, someonr from YOU'R guild hacked the server, not for WHATEVER. IT'S YOU'R FAULT you collected such members. Dont blame admin, if he disolved guild, who's members hacked teh server. (by the way, im not from whatever)

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  marlon Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 am

if need an account

send me pm

webpage will work in 1-2day like before only new one

marlon

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 am

Igonring realy helps.

The point is, my hyon boots is missing from set, i dont know why and dont know how, i actualy dont realy care, but actualy i need them back.

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 am

PVPboss wrote:You are all so wrong coz nobody from SemperFi or SpamSqad hacked this server. The guy who hacked it did not like SpamSqad guild and banned Takasuka 1 day (our member). This hacker does not even play this game, he only creates account and edit his char to have some fun. He made MGlucky and some other chars with uber stats and we (spamsqad members) were the one who reported that issue to admin! so he banned him.

Anyway when admin made a 6 day rollback the hacker just deleted the database Smile You can blame only yourself that your server is not well protected. Anyway we do not play anymore here as we found better pvp server (the real one).

Cya & hf

well, didn't know that, sorry.

anyways we should'nt blame each other, it is how it is.

btw. im still missing my boots.

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  marlon Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 am

gimme ur char name
for u hyon boots..

marlon

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 am

marlon wrote:gimme ur char name
for u hyon boots..
char: Hello

thank you much much Smile

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  marlon Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 am

check ur vault,had tremove 1 gem sry ^^ johgem i think^^

marlon

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:45 am

Got it, thanks alot Razz

btw. thanks for +10 stamina Smile (i won't be angry if u correct it to +5 ones, as they was before)

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  marlon Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 am

see it as gift for all thing happen last days ...

marlon

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 am

marlon wrote:see it as gift for all thing happen last days ...

thanks Smile by the way, could you add subforums, like: "general discusion", "help", and leave the "news" forum for its general purposes Razz?

edit:

instead of this: http://pvsp.kicks-ass.net/PvsP%20Mu-Register.Mu

you could make some different register system, for example:

1. people register on page, but account would not be added to server's database, you could add it by your self (manual way) when you can.

2. when people first lunch this mu client, and write his desired ID+pass it would be automaticly saved to database. ofcourse this is hard to configure (i think so Twisted Evil ).

anyways there shouldn't be any message "page not found" =/ . We have to collect people all over again, and this ain't good start Razz

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  apachai Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

vitas75 wrote:
you have to aggree, someonr from YOU'R guild hacked the server, not for WHATEVER. IT'S YOU'R FAULT you collected such members. Dont blame admin, if he disolved guild, who's members hacked teh server. (by the way, im not from whatever)

^^ dude you think why i kicked them from my guild after CS? after that event i saw what kind of ppl they was, and i offered them slot in ally because they help in CS... in other way they would just got kick. we pk each other all time (SemperFi vs SpamSquad) we didnt like them, and they didnt like us... so STOP CALL SEMPERFI HACKERS!!!

I agree with that, i "collect" few Spamsquad members to my guild, but they looked to normal ppl, they wanted play with friends and invite them to my G and i understand that, because i did same thing (i made semperfi for friends + few new mates)

AND ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SERWER WAS HACKED, same thing happend on PVP3 serwer where i played before, so you think its fun for me start all time with nothing? just think a bit and try look to that case from my position - you all blame me and my guild to hack, but we didnt do that...

Like i said before - you see that in one view - one person is bad, every his friend is bad too...

Regrats, Apachai

apachai

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  vitas75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:20 pm

vitas75 wrote:well, didn't know that, sorry.

anyways we should'nt blame each other, it is how it is.

u should read all messages, instead of replaying to first ones.

By the way squad and semperfi was allways allies as i know, squad was mostly silly kids, who made 350 accs+ees to pk noobs, thinking thay are wery powerfull ( Well, like most of PL people, actualy).

I dont blame you or you'r guild, i blame none, its not a "super big problem" to me, thats becouse im playing for fun, not to own SemperFi or Whatever (as i have friends from actualy all bigger alliances), i just got along and again, i play for fun. If you play ANY (absolutely any) private server or even an official one (known, GMO have superior number of hackers) you will loose it one day, its a one big FACT, but you can choose either to play years or weeks.

Ofcourse, we all made a great effort, and thats severe. I'm at least happy the server is running again.

vitas75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum