MU PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maybe put refinery in devias or something

2 posters

Go down

maybe put refinery in devias or something Empty maybe put refinery in devias or something

Post  mike Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:38 pm

i was thinking maybe putting the refinery in devias or something because low rat eof ppl playing now its hard to get ppl who wana do the nm event to open it and so many gems are dropping but cant use so no point of keeping them i think maybe even put it there for a day at a time evey now and then. thanks....NOV@

mike

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

maybe put refinery in devias or something Empty Re: maybe put refinery in devias or something

Post  apachai Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:14 pm

i never heard more stiupid idea like you said before ^^ what point to do that?

if you want johs - try and try and again try to find ppl ;] hands its easy to kill - 2 ppl can do it w/o problems

other way - you can hunt fire/hearts they drop johs :>

regrats

apachai

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

maybe put refinery in devias or something Empty not

Post  mike Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 pm

i guess its a stupid idea huh? and your guild is where? lol thought so bb leave game you hardly play here so dont worry about what ppl suggest here just open refinery so ppl can make joh if so easy to do then why do u go open since u have many friends here in game to help u

mike

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

maybe put refinery in devias or something Empty Re: maybe put refinery in devias or something

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum